Friday, May 9, 2014

I am not a Ghost Hunter....are they Hunting Me?

     I have shared some (by no means all) of my earliest remembered paranormal experiences.  Part of me wishes I could tell you they were all in my past.  I am not afraid of them but they do keep popping up.  Where I live now is a perfect example.

Boo?

     I moved from central Florida to rural Alabama in the past year.  I needed to make a change,  clear my head, and overcome some bad decisions.  My sister offered me her spare room and I took her up on it.  Within a week of moving in, I saw a 'shadow figure' move down the hall.  Items like car keys or TV remotes disappear and then turn up in odd places.  It is not unusual to hear a strange voice call you by name.  On the surface it appears to be Typical Poltergeist activity but we have no young people living here.

Cursed?

     I am not sure I believe that every haunting is an attempt by Satan or his Demons to steal your soul.  I am not sure I believe or disbelieve in Angels or Demons even though I was educated in Catholic schools and was fairly religious in my teens.   In fact, I feel that most of the paranormal things I have seen seem more like children or puppies trying to get attention.  Maybe I feel this way because I am also Part Blackfoot Native American.  I was taught by my Grandmother not to fear spirits, some of them may be trying to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment