Sunday, April 13, 2014

ARE THERE SUPERNATURAL "HOTSPOTS"

     The house in St Louis was not the only strange thing happening in that neighborhood.  There were quite a few other "unusual" aspects of the area.  

Starting School

     I started the school year in the local public school.  One of my most vivid memories is the number of days with dense fog.  I have since lived in many places all around the country and have never seen fog like this.  It was so thick and frequent even 43 years later, I still feel the damp of it.  One particular day the fog was so thick and lasted all day into the next morning.  I even wrote a short story for my class about a boy lost in the fog.  

Bullied

     I was never considered a coward or even small.  In this school, there was a boy 2 or 3 grades ahead of me.  He was older and larger than I was and would follow me home from school and beat me up.  He did this not because I had money or even knew him, he just took perverse pleasure in sending me home bloody and crying.  My mother tried to stop it, but the beatings were not on school grounds so the school did nothing.  The boys parents were no help either. After several beatings, I took matters in hand.  He was on top of me, and had broken my nose again.  I grabbed the first thing I could find and hit him, once on the side of the head, and I broke his nose.  His parents were FURIOUS but I was never bothered by him again

Many other examples 

     There were other things and I will tell those in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment