Monday, April 14, 2014

SUPERNATURAL HOTSPOTS
II

     I asked in an earlier post about hotspots for paranormal activity.  I did find a large amount of paranormal activity in certain areas including the greater St Louis area.  I have also found just about as many theories to explain the activity.  I don't know if any are true or not, but they are worth consideration.

The Exorcist

     I found some very interesting reports of activity in the St Louis area.  The Catholic elementary school I attended is reported to be haunted by the ghost of someone who died in a fire.  Several "mansions" are reported to be haunted.  Even Six Flags over Mid America is reported to be haunted.  Probably the most famous haunting for the area is that  the novel and movie  "The Exorcist" was based on the true story of an exorcism on a young boy in a house not far from the house that I lived  in.

So What Causes It?

     Ask 10 people why this happens and you get 12 explanations.  I have heard that it is possible that "ley lines" that supposedly connect many places like Stonehenge, may channel paranormal energy to certain areas.  Another possible explanation is a paranormal  "vortex".  These are reported to be portals to the spirit world and can be positive or negative.  Yet another possibility is that certain places are built over ancient burial sites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment