Friday, April 18, 2014

PSYCHIC?

     Are there really Psychics among us?  What is a Psychic? If Psychic powers exist how do they work?

     It seems you cannot have a discussion about the "spirit realm" without including Psychics.  First of all, what is a Psychic?

E S P

     A Psychic is someone who appears to have information not readily available through the normal senses.  By that definition all mothers are psychic because I never could get away with anything.  Someone experiencing "psychic phenomena" can include a wide variety of paranormal situations, not the least of which is "seeing dead people".  In the last few years, television shows like "Medium" and "Ghost Whisperer" have dealt with that.  Both of those programs are supposed to be based on true stories.  I have had a couple of experiences inj that realm not just in the Haunting department.

Precognition

     I was married at 21.  In the first year of that marriage, my Mother moved from Birmingham to Atlanta for work.  We maintained contact over the phone.  About six months after my Mother moved, I fell into a very deep sleep only to awaken TERRIFIED.  I had dreamed that my mother had died and I was in Atlanta for her Funereal.  The dream had been so vivid and real that I had to call and speak to my Mother even though it was the middle of the night.  I had not been to see my Mothers apartment and described to her the place I had seen.  She assured me that her apartment was nothing like the place I described and that she was fine.  Some four years later I had moved to Florida and got a call from my Mother saying she was sick.  I went to Atlanta to help care for her.  The place she lived in was IDENTICAL to the dream I had.  Within a year my Mother had passed away.   

No comments:

Post a Comment